Huh, I have done this with a command pattern style...

bind(ServiceCached.*class*).in(Singleton.*class*);
As simple as that ! I use XML between client and server. Action class know
what is the url to use and when a response is received, I have a class that
transform my XML in object.

Works fine, I have to rework the cache a little because for now I use a
static array.

Here's some meat :

http://pastie.org/598748

I have to change my XMLObjectBuilder for a static one, since I don't really
need to have more than one instance of it. If I had passed more than one
object In my xml file, I simple have to call the same class, with a diffrent
object, to build the object.

Hope you'll find that interresting

Christian