Has anyone experienced a strange Windows or IE security error when
trying to start their GWT hosted mode (I am still using GWT 1.5).
Instead of hosted mode starting normally I get a Windows Blue Shield
Security Question whether to Open or Save the html.  Save tries to
open the same URL in Firefox which fails because the Hosted Mode
Server is now not starting properly.  "Save" option is equally
unhelpful.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I am running Win 2003
Server Datacenter edition.  Any advice?