Hi Dave,

As with Isaac and Ian, I did not receive your response either.

I'm glad that you figured the problem out. Isaac is correct in his
assessment; I've confirmed that it is indeed a problem to give an element in
your HTML page an id which matches the name of your module. I've opened the
following bug:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4003

Rajeev