We are able to image bundle localization. So based on locale the
corresponding image bundle will be loaded right??

My question is..

Say i am having 1000 users to my site. At the time of registration i
am allowing the users to upload their interested images to be shown
after logged in. So here i have to create 1000 image bundles according
to each users images.

My question:- can we make it possible using image bundle. So based on
some user information i have to point to its corresponding image
bundle.

Great thanks in advance

I will wait for your ideas...