Try taking out all other scripts first and see if that works. If it
does, add them back in one by one to see which is the culprit.

Another thing which is useful is this:

        <script type="text/javascript">
                <!--
                        // Called when GWT is not supported
                        function unsupported() {
                                document.getElementById('loading').className =
"loadError
message-center-screen";

document.getElementById('loading-content').innerHTML = "Your
browser is not supported by X. Please reload with a modern browser
such as <a href=\"http://www.getfirefox.com\";>Firefox</a> or Internet
Explorer Version 7 or Above.";
                        }
                        function loaderror(){
                                document.getElementById('loading').className =
"loadError message-
center-screen";

document.getElementById('loading-content').innerHTML = "Error:
There was a problem loading the application. We will try and fix this
as soon as possible.";
                        }
                -->
        </script>

You'll have to modify it a little to work in your situation, but is
very useful as you will get notified if there is a gwt problem.