yeah Sumit , I can also debug myHTML with no problem but this after
assigning it. What if you want to debug the code "e.toString()"
without assign it to a variable !

try this

        public void onModuleLoad() {
                Element e=RootPanel.get().getElement();
                //Do something ...

               //try to add a watch for "e.getString()"   it will NOT
work
        }