Hi Richard,
Thanks for reporting the latest breaking revision. This may no longer be an
issue now, but if it is, could you mention what error messages you get while
building? It's very likely that the trunk may have been in a temporary
broken state when that revision went through, but that's usually par for the
course when working with trunk and typically gets fixed quickly. If it is
still a problem, it would be useful to know what's breaking during the build
to make sure we haven't overlooked anything on our end.

Cheers,
-Sumit Chandel