> We adandoned google static i18n because of compile time -  we have
> huge app, and having 6 languages * 5 browsers = 30 different bundles
> was killer shot.

I don't get that point:
 * during development you use hosted mode
 * and if you wish to test something specific, you only
   need to compile the one permutation your interessted in:
   and in the case of one permutation the compile-time will
   not be much better in the dynamic approach
 * and once-in-a-while when you want to release a version,
   you'll build the full set of permutations, test them and
   deploy them
   but since this is something you do infrequently
   so the compile time shouldn't really matter

>This can be achieved with Generators - you need to create JSON-like
>file with all strings, then load in to the client, then (through JSNI)
>give access to these loaded strings. That's all.
I guess you could.
with the exception of inlining the translated strings:
but I think this will not harm client-side performance too much.

so to recap the advantages you want to get:
 * faster compile time
 * immediate display of translated strings