No problem.
Unfortunately, the issue you're now seeing will be harder to tackle.  See
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=1792 for a long
discussion.  It looks like it was fixed in GWT 1.5, but I think there are
some workarounds for older versions interspersed in that issue.  If
possible, I'd recommend upgrading GWT ;)

jason