You need to supply code which allows others to reproduce this behaviour.
The HTML that has been produced is no use. You could quite easily get
display:none by the simple method of not selecting the first tab. How is
anyone to know unless you supply the GWT code?

Give people something they can test, don't just moan about it not working
:-)

My car doesn't start, is this a known manufacturer defect?

I don't mean to sound rough on you, but you can't really expect people to
fix something they can't see.

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com