Hi All,
For those of you who have been running into problems using GWT 1.7 with Snow
Leopard, please accept our humble apologies.

We are working on getting a GWT 1.7 point release out that will fix this
issue so that you may use Snow Leopard with the JDK 1.6 32-bit libraries
without having to tweak your OS settings.

Cheers,
-Sumit Chandel