Hi Michael,
Here's another option to see what's going on. You could try setting the user
agent to the one used by the Android browser when visiting your application
using the Safari browser on a Mac. So for example, you should be able to set
the following user agent (or similar):

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CUPCAKE)
AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile
Safari/525.20.1

And see if any useful error messages or debug info becomes available when it
tries loading the application. I believe you can set the user agent in the
Developer menu in the Safari browser.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest trying the Android developer forum for
the time being just to get to the point where you can get something we can
debug to help figure out why your GWT app won't load in the Android browser.

Android developer community:
http://developer.android.com/community/index.html

<http://developer.android.com/community/index.html>Hope that helps,
-Sumit Chandel