Hi all, i write here after reading some materials, i need to start a
new project to realize an application able to be run, in windows,
linux, as web application or windows application.
I read about hosted mode, i'd like to know if is possible using gwt,
to deploy an applicationas a normal windows application, so if
installing an application i can use it il local also if i'm not in LAN
or Internet.

I would crate a sort of image editor, where i'd like to zoom and pan
the image (zooming using the mouse scroll), and i need to create some
polygon on the image, poligons that i'd like to fill using hatch or
uniform color, and using trasparency. I've seen the SVG and GWT
integration is not mature and i don't really know if is SVG standard
what i need to make my drawings.

Tanks for help and sorry for my bad english
Manuel