Hi,

I have a Flow Panel which is of a fixed size.
I am trying to place panels of a fixed size inside this Flow Panel.

I would like to to place these panels horizontally inside the Flow
Panel.
But as soon the width of the flow panel is reached I would like to
wrap the next set of panels to the next line

Currently I am trying to set the panels horizontally by setting the
display:inline style for the panels. But then all my panels overflow
the FlowPanel and all the panels appear in one line.

Thanks,
Cherian