Why I am getting this while trying to compile...

[ERROR] Line 3: The import java.text cannot be resolved
[ERROR] Line 4: The import java.text cannot be resolved
[ERROR] Line 5: The import java.text cannot be resolved
[ERROR] Line 24: DateFormat cannot be resolved to a type
[ERROR] Line 24: SimpleDateFormat cannot be resolved to a type
[ERROR] Line 27: ParseException cannot be resolved to a type

 [ERROR] Line 3: The import java.security cannot be resolved

 Computing all possible rebind results for 'com.test.client.testApp'
      Rebinding com.test.client.testApp
         Checking rule <generate-with
class='com.extjs.gxt.ui.rebind.core.BeanModelGenerator'/>
            [ERROR] Unable to find type 'com.test.client.testApp'
               [ERROR] Hint: Previous compiler errors may have made
this type unavailable
               [ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your
module; it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not
be adding its source path entries properly

I have used the java.text .. eclipse does not showed any error while
importing that means it is able to find out the classes in classpath,
but I am getting error while Compiling my Web Application

Please help

Raul