Today I built GWT from the trunk.  I'm baffled by the following error
when I build my project.  This file is present in gwt-
windows-0.0.0.zip which I installed to repository.  I pretty new to
both GWT and Maven.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: C:\Documents and
Settings\er
ic_hamacher\.m2\repository\com\google\gwt\gwt-dev\0.0.0/swt-
win32-3235.dll
        at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:769)
        at java.lang.System.load(System.java:968)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Library.java:
132)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.<clinit>(OS.java:18)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<clinit>(Display.java:125)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.SwtHostedModeBase.<clinit>
(SwtHostedModeBase.java:
105)
Exception in thread "main" [INFO]

I used the following command to install the zip file:

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=gwt-windows-0.0.0.zip -Dpackaging=zip -
DgroupId=com.google.gwt -DartifactId=gwt-dev -Dclassifier=windows-libs
-Dversion=0.0.0

and my dependency in my pom.xml is:

                        <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.google.gwt</groupId>
                        <artifactId>gwt-dev</artifactId>
                        <version>${gwtVersion}</version>
                        <classifier>${platform}-libs</classifier>
                        <type>zip</type>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>

Any help would be appreciated!