Hi Jason,

> required for hosted mode and otherwise makes deploying the compiled GWT code
Hmmmm... nevery thought about that... ... If that's the case, I
probable need it as wel...
To be honest, I don't exactly what the HostedMode is doing with it...

Thanks for the answer about the Derived Resources...
I just played with it, but noticed that the "Derives Resources"
checkbox doesn't make any difference...  That is, with CTR-SHIFT-R un/
checking the Derived Resources will still show the war output
resources that were copied from the public source gwt folder :(...

Any idea's how to exclude this?