Hi all-

I am trying to build a table/grid in a loop and want to color rows
based on CSS for a particular status setting:

if (row.getSeverity() == 1)
{
        grid.getRowFormatter().addStyleName(currentRowNum, "critical");
}
else if (row.getSeverity() == 2)
{
        grid.getRowFormatter().addStyleName(currentRowNum, "warning");
        grid.getRowFormatter().addStyleName(currentRowNum, "warning");
        grid.getRowFormatter().addStyleName(currentRowNum, "warning");
        grid.getRowFormatter().addStyleName(currentRowNum, "warning");
}
else
{
        grid.getRowFormatter().addStyleName(currentRowNum, "normal");
}

This "works" if the final else clause is missing, except when the grid
is re-drawn, and that particular row stays red ("critical") even
though the message has been shifted down a row (which is now a row
that is not colored red because it wasn't colored red before). If the
"else" clause is there, as it is in the code above, the row is "never"
colored red (or yellow/"warning").

I know I'm not pushing the functionality envelop here, but for some
reason I'm clearly not "getting it" in terms of handling the grid/
table. Is there a proper way to do what I'm trying to do?

Thanks for any info,

Tacho