I have eclipse installed with the GWT as well as the full blown Java
SDK.  I created a GWT template web application that is standard within
eclipse.  I basically am testing functionality of being able to send
an email using the shell that is provided from eclipse.  I have
renamed several files, and for whatever reason, when I change the
web.xml file located in the war/WEB-INF directory to the relative path
for the servlet -- I change the "url-pattern" property of the "servlet-
mapping" item to "/email" instead of "/greet" -- I lose the ability to
communicate with the server.  My question is where else is this
information being stored, because it clearly is not pulling the
information just from the web.xml file.