Hi Eric,

 Thanks for that. But I had a similar piece of code earlier, but I had
*form.setAction(GWT.getModuleBaseURL()
+"/UploadServlet"); *instead of *form.setAction(GWT.getHostPageBaseURL() +
"UploadServlet");

  *I was getting the error "The requested resource
(/GWTFileUpload/UploadServlet) is not available." This is the same error
which I am getting when I replaced my setAction with the line of code which
you suggested. Not sure what is the problem. Everything seems to be fine.

  You have any clue about this?

Regards,
Abhiram