Thanks alot Martin for the prompt reply.

Infact, i found it wrong too, therefore updated the code which is as
follows:

                                    if(formPanel != null &&
formPanel.getFields().length > 1) {   // Checking length to prevent
the control for irrelevant  clear calls.

                                                DeferredCommand.addCommand(new
IncrementalCommand() {

                                                      public boolean execute() {

                                                          formPanel.clear();

                                                          return
(formPanel.getFields().length > 0);
                                                      }

                                                 });
                                        }

 It temporarily resolved the issue but later script error again popped-
up. ()

Also, then i tried to remove the component(s) directly by traversing
each from the form panel but again hard luck.

             Component[] compsArray = formPanel.getComponents();

                if(compsArray != null) {

                        for(int i = 0; i < compsArray.length; i++) {

                                Component comp = compsArray[i];

                                formPanel.remove(comp, true);

But ,as you mentioned, there is no error while redrawing the same
count of components with their respective values
from database. Because, Clean-up & Re-Draw are independent events.

Is this approach wrong?