Hello everybody,

I am having a though time tryng to use the LineChart from gwtext in my
project.
First of all, I am using an Y axis of type Numeric Axis
http://www.gwt-ext.com/docs/2.0.4/com/gwtext/client/widgets/chart/yui/NumericAxis.html
I want to put the minimum to 2,5 and the maximum to 3,5 with an
interval of 0,01. Unfortunately, the setMinimum and setMaximum method
seems to accept only integer as parameter. The chart maximum and minum
is  adjusted automaticaly but I still don't get the result I expected
because althought my values are between 2.5 and 3 the maximum and
minumum values the graph displayes is 0 and 6
Do you know how to reach my goal?

Second of all, In my chart I want to display around 400-500 points.
But it seems to be a lot and the chart is not rendered, we can't see
anything. Do you have any idea or suggestions for this problem?

Linal LineChart chart = new LineChart();
                          chart.setTitle("Cotization fluctuation");
                          chart.setWMode("transparent");
                            chart.setStore(storeChart);
                            chart.setSeries(seriesDef);
                            chart.setXField("time");
                            NumericAxis currencyAxis = new NumericAxis
();
                            currencyAxis.setMaximum(3)
                            currencyAxis.setMaximum(4);
                            chart.setYAxis(currencyAxis);