Wooah,

that's exactly what I need and it runs perfectly !

Thanks a lot !

I think this kind of feature should be available directly in the GWT
project.

Bufferings, when I look at your site, the procedure to make it work seems to
be more complex. Why ?
I don't add the super-source tag and it runs like a charm.

Jérôme CANCE