Hello everyone,

I may be sitting on my ears, but could someone please tell me how to
compile a war-file from a GWT Project either via command line or in
Eclipse/Googlipse.
- File -> Export -> WAR does not work (When I enter the project's name
in the Dialog box 'Web project', it always says 'Module name is
invalid')
- Command line 'ant build' doestn't work either: there is no build.xml
created by eclipse

And finally: Is there a way to disable code obfuscation for debugging
when using the 'Compile/Browse'-Option in hosted browser. (Currently
my project runs as expected in hosted mode, but it doesn't when being
opened in a browser with that option)

Thanks for your help.