hi i am new bee  to gwt , so excuse me if this question trivial.

I am using java gwt rpc basic call function to get data from the
server ( as string)
and it work's 100 %.

my problem start when the server process data - that takes about 5
minute , during this time the server send output log data (all of the
time), that i wish that that client side can get.
i don't want that the client will wait about 5 minute to get all of
the log data.

i did some google search - but no luck so far.

I will be very happy to get your assist.

Thank in advanced

Erez