Hi group,

I'm looking for a simple piece of code which shows how to use
PagingScrollTable from GWT incubator. Especially I'd like to
understand how TableModel and TableDefinition work?

I've looked at the documentation on GWT incubator web site but it is
still in progress and I didn't find the informations I was looking
for.

I've tried to create my own PagingScrollTable but it remains empty, I
think that I don't use it the right way.

Thank you for your help