GWT is client-side only. It's JavaScript created from Java. You can't use it
on the server.
RPC is just a link to serverside Java. PHP is a language used on servers,
just like any other. Spring is a Java framework for use on servers.

Requestbuilder is just a link to serverside "anything"

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com