GWT RPC call must be served from the same server from where GWT
generated script initially served on the browser.

For example I am the user and I am requesting page from domain A, as
my page has been served from domain A, GWT RPC calls must be served
from domain A.GWT RPC can't communicate to domain B. Its a part of
standard document.

In your case, you need to distribute a server component with GWT
Component. The server component could be either Java servlet or
similar for .net world and this server component could interact with a
component deployed on domain B vis web Service or REST servlet.

Thanks,
Bakul.