Hello, my understanding (and experience thus far) is that, in order
use GeoXmlOverlay.load(), the url param (1st param) MUST map to a KML
file on the public internet.

My problem is that I CANNOT put my files on the internet. I can
however, load them to a non-internet addressible location (i.e.,
company intranet, internal file system, etc.).

Given this restriction, is there any mechanism with GWT, or other
google APIs whereby I can pass/stream a KML file to a google object
that is then capable of returning a GeoXmlOverlay object?

If this is not possible, can anyone explain if there is any way
possible to leverage the google KML processing capability (that
returns corresponding overlay) if your KML files cannot be on the
internet?

Grateful for any ideas. Thanks.