Hi There,

  I have been trying to get the gadget api work with GWT V2 but so far i
couldn't make it work the document available online is out of date it wont
even work with GWT 1.7. anyway, my question is, has any one tried Gadget API
with GWT V2 M1, if so could you share the details please, when i try to
compile my gadget class by including the gadget api in class path using the
build file im getting following error,

gwtc:
     [java] Compiling module com.example.gadget.Gadget
     [java]    Finding entry point classes
     [java]       [ERROR] Unable to find type
'com.example.gadget.client.Gadget'
     [java]          [ERROR] Hint: Check that the type name
'com.example.gadget.client.Gadget' is really what you meant
     [java]          [ERROR] Hint: Check that your classpath includes all
required source roots

If i use the same code and use the shell script provided in GWT 1.5 it works
fine, not sure what change is required to make it work with GWT V2 M1

Your help is appreciated.

Thank you,
bala.