Same issue here....

com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException:
com.test.action.BatchAction
        at
com.test.action.ActionService_TypeSerializer.raiseSerializationException
(transient source for com.test.action.ActionService_TypeSerializer:
1017)
        at com.test.action.ActionService_TypeSerializer.serialize(Native
Method)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.ClientSerializationStreamWriter.serialize
(ClientSerializationStreamWriter.java:216)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.AbstractSerializationStreamWriter.writeObject
(AbstractSerializationStreamWriter.java:129)
        at com.test.action.ActionService_Proxy.executeAction(transient source
for com.test.action.ActionService_Proxy:31)
        at com.test.client.manager.impl.DefaultActionManager$1.execute
(DefaultActionManager.java:64)
        at com.google.gwt.user.client.CommandExecutor.doExecuteCommands
(CommandExecutor.java:310)
        at com.google.gwt.user.client.CommandExecutor$2.run
(CommandExecutor.java:205)
        at com.google.gwt.user.client.Timer.fireImpl(Timer.java:160)
        at com.google.gwt.user.client.Timer.fireAndCatch(Timer.java:146)
        at com.google.gwt.user.client.Timer.fire(Timer.java:138)