You can also try Beginning Google Web Toolkit: From Novice to
Professional by Bram Smeets, Uri Boness, Roald Bankras (Apress). That
one at least covers GWT 1.5, whereas I think the others mostly target
1.4. The other books are good as well for learning the concepts and
some specific details, but they can be tough to follow at first if
you're using a more recent version of GWT since they changed around
some of the file locations and deprecated and renamed some APIs.

-Brian