i want to use SyntaxHighlighter(site:http://alexgorbatchev.com/wiki/
SyntaxHighlighter)  to highlight code , the offical demo is

    <head>
charset=UTF-8" />
        <script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/shCore.js"></
script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/shBrushJava.js"></
script>
        <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="styles/
shCore.css"/>
        <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="styles/
shThemeDefault.css"/>
        <script type="text/javascript">
            window.SyntaxHighlighter.all();
        </script>
    </head>
        <pre class='brush:java'>public String getName();</pre>

it works well. now i want to use it in gwt ,my code is

public class MainEntryPoint implements EntryPoint {
    public void onModuleLoad() {
        sh();
        RootPanel.get().add(new HTML("<pre class='brush:java'>public
String getName();</pre>"));
    }
    private native void sh()/*-{
        $wnd.SyntaxHighlighter.all();
    }-*/;
}

but is seems doesnt work at all.   does anyone can give me some
ideas?  thanks in advance