My company's product is accessed via a javascript file that is in our
customer's host page. They're page just includes a <script> tag that
links to the javascript file. We have many customers, and we create
unique javascript files for each by generating custom data and the
Javascript file. We happen to use a JSP file to inject all the
customer specific data and the common JS business logic into a single
JavaScript file:

<customer-specific data> + common JavaScript = unique JavaScript for
each customer

Is it possible to compile in specific custom data (JSON data) into the
<module>.nocache.js file? Then I would generate one
<module>.nocache.js file for each customer and then reuse all the late
binding files.