Hi all,

       I am new to gwt & i am using gwt1.5.3.
I have 7x3 (=21) checkboxes arranged in a FlexTable[say, instance-name
= myFlexTable]. I also have a TextArea widget[say, instance-name =
myTextarea] within the same Flextable.

      Now, I need to validate these widgets in such a way that,

If none of the CheckBox widgets is checked, then the TextArea widget
must and should be DISABLED.
If any one[atleast one] of the CheckBox widgets in the FlexTable is
checked, then TextArea widget must and should  be ENABLED

How to obtain this?
I am newbie here..

Please, can any post me the solution to my problem....
Waiting for your replies...

Thanks in advance...

Srihari.Ch