I have a issue that I'm trying to resolve and it may be something
simple that I'm completely overlooking.  I have a ListBox that has a
ChangeHandler registered with it.  I would like to programatically
change the value of the ListBox and have an event fired that I can
listen for.  Unfortunately programatically changing the value does not
fire an event to the ChangeHandler.  While searching the internet I
only came across disturbingly unelegant solutions to this problem
(which I'm also convinced will not resolve the problem).  I also have
several TextBox objects that I can simply call setValue("some string",
true) to fire an event to a ValueChangeHandler.  The ListBox does not
have a corresponding mechanism to fire an event.  If anyone has any
suggestions on how to tackle this problem, that would be greatly
appreciated.