Hi, i have an application with the following web.xml, that secure my
application requesting the user login with Google Account.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app
    "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd";>

<web-app>
  <security-constraint>
        <web-resource-collection>
            <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </web-resource-collection>
        <auth-constraint>
            <role-name>*</role-name>
        </auth-constraint>
  </security-constraint>

  <!-- Default page to serve -->
  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>Myapplication.html</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>

</web-app>

When i try to access my application deployed on the appspot it works
great and redirect to the Appspot Login. But i when i try to logout
using userService.createLogoutURL("http://myapplication.appspot.com";)
it redirects to the Appengine Logout Url and then redirects again to
my application. Here enter directly to my application wihtout use the
security constraint and redirect to the Appengine login.

What i am doing wrong?