On 3 nov, 09:38, Ed <post2edb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am running against gwt 2.0 ms1 and have set disableClassMetadata to
> true during compile.
> Now I get to see class names like "Class$$Qe".  How can I use this to
> retrieve the real class name ?
>
> I remember Bruce telling during the Google I/O something about Class
> name mapping tools coming up ? ;(... But can't find anything about
> this.

What Bruce talked about was the "story of you compile", in the form of
the -soyc argument to the compiler and the "soyc dashboard
(com.google.gwt.soyc.SoycDashboard class, it has a main())
See
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/CodeSplitting#The_Story_of_Your_Compile_%28SOYC%29
(a little bit outdated AFAICT, as for instance the -soyc argument is
present on both Compiler and GWTCompiler).