Hello,

I'm fairly new to GWT and have been using the Mail sample as the base
code for the application i'm building. I would like to change the
decorated stackpanel background image. When I look here:
http://gwt.google.com/samples/Mail/Mail.html the background of the
items in the panel is green, but when i use the source in my local, it
becomes blue, what do i change in the css such that it shows green
rather than blue? And such that the text is white instead of black?
I've been trying to work around mail.css for awhile now but to no
avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Best Regards,