Hi all,

I have used gwt , ext gwt and jasperreports in my project.
I have a server side and client side. My client side enters some
values to some textfields
and presses "Get report" button. Then on the server side it connects
to database takes
the records needed and creates a report with these records. Server
side returns the
address of created report to the client and on the client side I open
a new ext gwt
window and set the url to the returned address. But I can see nothing.
The report is created under the address it returns but it does not
display it. The weird thing is that when there is a report(with the
same name) in the specified directory, I run the program again and it
displays the report. But when i delete the report there and run again
it does not display and say that "source not found, blabla.pdf not
found." The warninng message is:
* [TRACE] The development shell servlet received a request for
'blabla.pdf' in module '......gwt.xml'
* [WARN] Resource not found: blabla.pdf; (could a file be missing
from the public path or a <servlet> tag misconfigured in module
......gwt.xml ?)

How can I solve this issue? What is it related with???

please help me...