Actually right now I'm doing just that. First call "shares" the file
(and contains in the path sessionID, so no other user can access it)
and returns URL to access it. Why I want to rewrite the function is
because file is copied two times (once from source to disk then from
disk to servlet stream).
Guess I'll rewrite it so that first call will store parameters in some
session storage and return an id. This is much easier that trying to
pass complex RPC parameters through normal POST.
Thanks!