What is the full url that the cgi is at, and what is the url in hosted mode?

I can't see anything else it can be but SOP.

Try putting a plain text file in the /public/ directory (or the doc root if
using -noserver) and I think you'll find it will pick it up. You might have
to restart hosted mode for it to pick up the new file.

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com