I'd like to generalize this whole discussion a bit - to my mind the
entire JUnit testing scenario is one of the worst documented and
described elements in GWT.  Most of the examples out there are
repackagings of the same simplistic ones that have been around for a
few versions now.

In addition to the undocumented item listed in the previous comment,
it seems that your test class must be in the same package as your
entry-point class, but sourced from the test folder instead of src.