All,

[excuse the cross posting to gwt/appengine]

The TaskEngine sample application (http://taskengine.googlecode.com)
by jaimeyap is a Google Web Toolkit application that runs on App
Engine (http://taskengine.appspot.com) but is especially designed for
use on iPhone.

TaskEngine depends on GWT Incubator (http://code.google.com/p/google-
web-toolkit-incubator) for CssResource, which is now folded into the
main GWT trunk with GWT 2.0 Milestone 2. (http://code.google.com/p/
google-web-toolkit/downloads/list?can=1&q=2.0+Milestone+2).

I have patched the TaskEngine sample code to remove the dependency for
the incubator jar, and use the updated annotations for CssResource and
ClientBundle available in GWT 2.0 MS 2. The patch is located at:
http://code.google.com/p/emcode/wiki/TaskEnginePatchGWT20MS2

I have posted a screencast of TaskEngine running in the iPhone SDK
emulator at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuJi6nadVhU

Stuart