Thanks for the replies, guys, and yes that's a great explanation!  We're
very new to GWT.  So, clearly we're learning these ins and outs.

Unfortunately, we started with a Struts2-based application, and we're
only adding new "screens" in GWT as they come up.  I'll have to think
about it, but it's kind of hard to see, right now, how I can consolidate
those into a single module.  I definitely can see the benefits, now that
you've explained it, though.

Thanks again,
Dave