hi all,
i'm trying to develop a very simple application to learn how to use
gwt.
in this application i'm using hibernate... the general idea is to have
on server side the whole hibernate-db parts and pass simple objects
from client side throught rpc.
now i'm trying the app in hosted mode, and i get this if i try to
commit the transaction in the server side implementation class of the
rpc communication:
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.StatusCodeException: The call failed on
the server; see server log for details

i read that probably my problem is the pojo class used by hibernate
which is not so pojo... but i can't understand why this class has
serialization issues for gwt rpc when there is no trace of it (no
import or use) in the interfaces (nor  sync or async) but the class is
instantiated from simple types (String and int) in the implementation
class.
let me know if u can understand me and explain how to proceed (i've
already tried the dto workaround but it doesn't work).
thx in advance