Well, embedding using an IFRAME does work for getting the site
embedded into another but having access to objects to update that page
is where my problem is, lets say I have a simple function that sends
an alert like this

import org.timepedia.exporter.client.Export;
import org.timepedia.exporter.client.ExportPackage;
import org.timepedia.exporter.client.Exportable;

import com.google.gwt.user.client.Window;

@Export
@ExportPackage("mypackage")
public class Widget implements Exportable {

 @Export
 public void AlertWidget(String alerts)
 {
         Window.alert(alerts);

Now I can use this code in javascript like this

var hello = new mypackage.Widget();
hello.AlertWidget('testing');

but the problem is that I cannot reference that from the page that has
my app embedded in it using an IFRAME