Hi All,

I have been recently testing out GWT 2.0 currently from the 2.0 branch
of the SVN although I have also tried Milestone 2. My app works fine
in Chrome and Firefox in both development and hosted modes.

When I try and run it in IE 6, 7 or 8 it complains of Javascript
errors. It complains of an "Invalid Argument" on the finally
statement.

The generated code is below:

function
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_Impl_entry0__Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2
(jsFunction, thisObj, arguments){
  var initialEntry;
  initialEntry = com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_Impl_entryDepth++ ==
0;
  try {
    return jsFunction.apply(thisObj, arguments);
  }
   finally {
    initialEntry && (com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_
$clinit__V() ,
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_runScheduledTasks__Lcom_google_gwt_core_client_JsArray_2Lcom_google_gwt_core_client_JsArray_2V
(com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_FINALLY_1COMMANDS,
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_FINALLY_1COMMANDS));
    --com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_Impl_entryDepth;

Does anyone have any ideas.

Thanks,

Charlie M