Hi,

I was running along last week just perfectly with the GWT Eclipse
plugin v1.7.1 and Eclipse 3.5.1 on an Mac running Snow Leopard. This
morning I installed an update bring Safari to v4.0.4 and the OS to
10.6.2.  Now hosted mode crashes with the error: Invalid memory access
of location 00000010 eip=92a2477b.

Since it all worked fine last week, I'm sure this is related to the
update.  I'm not exactly sure what the message is telling me other
than I'm trying to use memory I shouldn't.  Does anyone know of a work-
around?

-- Rob