Thanks for the reply Thomas. This fixed my IE tree issue.

However, I now find that attempting to use a GWT application with
Firefox (3.5.3) through the Firepass server fails completely.
This is even with the simplest GWT application e.g.

package det.networks.derboard.client;

import com.google.gwt.core.client.EntryPoint;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Label;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.RootPanel;

public class Derboard implements EntryPoint {

        // Application entry point
        public void onModuleLoad()
        {
                Label l = new Label("Test");
                RootPanel.get().add(l);

Firefox chokes on this with a 'Error: F5_RewriteBufferFragment is not
defined' in the error window.

This exact same code runs fine through Firepass in IE7, IE8, Opera 10,
Chrome 4.0.245

Does anyone have any idea how to go about fixing this? I'm rather
stumped.

Line: 1